Privacy StatementAlii collects personal data of its registered users. We do this to make it as easy as possible for you to use our platform. In this privacy statement we explain what data we collect and how we process your personal data. We do not have a dedicated privacy officer but if you have question you can contact us at email@example.com.
Who are we
We are Alli BV, a private company registered in the Netherlands, we offer our customers a platform to keep medical protocols up to date.
>What personal data do we process?
We process first name, last name, title, gender, e-mail address, and interactions on the platform such as edits or consultation of a protocol. We store gender so we are able to personalize messages. When you are signed in you can view and edit your personal information.
Why do we process these personal data?
To make the platform work we need to know who interacts with the protocols. Furthermore we need to be able to send you important notifications.
Under the GDPR you have a number of rights with respect to processing of your data.
- You can lookup the personal data when you log in and click on my profile.
- You can manage your personal data when you go to your profile and press edit.
- You can ask your data to be removed by sending us an email. This will also terminate your account.
We work with third parties as part of our service. These parties process information but do not have direct access to your personal data, they include Google Analytics, Crossmarx.nl and the Cloud Hosting service we use. Which each of these parties we have agreements to keep your information safe in place.
- Alii.care: Our own cookies, to keep you logged in and to make sure we don’t show the cookie message.
- Google Analytics: _gat, _gid, _ga used to track behavior anonymously.
You can remove your cookies yourself, for more information, please consult: