Alii is an Amsterdam based startup founded by Erik-Jan Vlieger and Richard Osinga. Our mission is to ensure that the latest scientific knowledge finds its way into medical practice as fast as possible.
- Update protocols based on guidelines and scientifc literature
- Include prediction models, decision support and flowcharts in protocols
- Integrate protocols into EPR systems
Erik-Jan Vlieger is the founder of Alii. He is a MD and holds a PhD in Radiology. After working in different hospitals in the Netherlands for a number of years he joined the medical consultancy company Plexus where he became Managing Director. When Plexus was acquired by KPMG he stayed on as director health until he left to run his own startup.
- Author of "Het nieuwe Brein van de Dokter"
- PhD in Radiology
- +10 years experience in Medical Consultancy
Femke van der Voort
Femke van der Voort is owner of Alii and responsible for Strategy and Sales. She has a master in Economics (MSc) and works in the healthcare sector since 2008. After working for the Dutch Healtcare Authority (Nederlandse Zorgautoriteit) Femke started as medical consultant within KPMG Plexus. At ZorgDomein she acquired relevant experience in digital solutions for healthcare providers and setting up new services and teams.
- Master Economics
- +10 years experience in healthcare sector
- Experienced manager of projects and people
Richard Osinga is the CTO of Alii. He was trained as a diplomat in the Dutch Corps Diplomatique, but after working at the Ministry for two years, he found out he preferred the fast paced world of Internet Startups. He has been director of Oberon Interactive for 10 years, founded World66.com (acquired by Internet Brands) and the popular travel app Triposo.
- +10 years experience in creating compelling online products
- +10 years startup experience
- author of 4 novels
Erik van de Oever
MD and talented engineer, with extensive consulting and project management experience at Incision and KPMG.
- MD and skilled project manager
- Extensive medical consulting experience
- Unexpected coding skills
We are Hiring
If you love what we are doing, why don't you join us? We are looking for a talented developer and a sales consultant. Interested? Send us an email and we'll contact you with more information.
- Good remuneration
- Exciting work environment
- Growth possilities